As a computer scientist you are interested in engineering tasks in the tense athmosphere of industial automation. You will work in our team of developers and discharge the following duties:
- code development for our product called TERANIS
- working on application of database
- planing and preparation of web applications for operating data logging and management information systems
- requirement analyses and specification documents for different IT based tasks
- development of library for SCADA and distributed control systems (DCS)
Your working place is at our main office in Hoyerswerda. An interesting team of engineers and computer scientists, merit pay and a good working atmosphere waiting for you.
You have finished your study in the IT area and you are interested in technical things. We expect a good spoken and written command of german and english language, another language is an advantage.
Please send your complete application documents under specification of your earliest entry date and your salary expectation to:
Or via email: email@example.com
Please note that your email attachments in Microsoft Office format will not be opened by us. Please send your application documents just in PDF format.